Monday, August 9, 2010

Kohlage.com

I have been invited to Kohlage.com, its all about collage art either traditional or digital, I totally love it, it includes alot of artist from different culture and backgrounds and I want to show our culture by showing my collages with there arabian fonts and touch, the website is so cool I love the simplicity in the design. 

Thank you David Lyman happy to have received your email, and I already created my account in your amazing site.  

Kohlage.com interface
my new profile there

3 comments:

  1. I've got a message about it too. It looked very interesting and I really liked it.
    zain taween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow we're very proud of you really, I'm sure you earned it but please keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ف .. U. Mentioned traditional collage. Well, i found only digital collage. Help pls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails