Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yehoo I found Moleskine in Kuwait


hey peolpe!

yesterday I went to the avenues mall because I really need to buy new clothes but I  didn't - the shops was miserable! sooo miserable ba3ad -, and suddenly when we were walking my sister saw the Moleskine notes and started shouting lol we didn't get the name but its a library somewhere near Fantasy World .  

you can find them in sultan center, but I didn't know that till recently 
and If any body wondering why we are happy ? Google it lol


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you guys will make out of it! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome =)
    well fell free with your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  3. large collection is available in sultan center souq sharq

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was also surprised wen i saw them too. the place's name is called Office Depot at the Avenues... I too was super excited when i finally bought some! bs sadly the paper weight is very light and they dont have a wide collection... i think ill go check out Sultan Centre! I LOVE MOLESKINES! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails